Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome to my blog......

Before I begin sharing with you my experiences, I first want to welcome you to my blog. I hope to update this at least twice a week, however, it will most likely be on a weekly basis. I also have a Facebook page where people can share their experiences as well. I'd like it to be a community where people who struggle with mental illness can be free to express themselves and people who may not know much about these mental illnesses can learn how to understand, cope, and support friends or family members who might struggle with mental illness. I'm very open about my disorder with friends and family because it aids me in overcoming some of the battles that I face very day. I hope that through my blog and interactions on my Facebook page that I can inspire, support, and educate people. My Facebook page can be found by searching for the The Depressed Runner on Facebook.

No comments: